Norfolk Works supports hiring and training initiatives, hiring incentives, and builds talent pipelines to support new development, expansion, and existing Norfolk businesses.
Norfolk Works can:
- Connect businesses to new talent pools: colleges, workforce centers, transitioning military – over 10 unique sources of Norfolk talent.
- Create and host networking events, job fairs, and hiring events (for larger events, venue and staff may be included)
- Promote job openings
- Assist with diversity hiring initiatives
- Research and provide Labor Market Information (LMI), i.e. wage information, salary comparisons, etc.
- Connect with our talent partners to:
- Deliver a large number of potential candidates to your organization
- Identify monetary hiring and training incentives and provide technical guidance (local, state, and federal incentives)
Jobs in High Demand
The Virginia Tidewater Consortium for Higher Education (VTC) is a consortium of thirteen institutions of higher education, including four community colleges, four public colleges and universities, four private and a National Defense University.
Workforce Resources for Veterans
- ODU Veterans Business Outreach Center
- TCC Center for Military and Veterans Education
- Regent University Military Resources
- Virginia Values Veterans (V3)
- Opportunity Inc Veterans Resources
- Hampton Roads Military and Federal Facilities Alliance
- 100 Bank Street
- Norfolk, VA 23510
- PH: 757-763-6064
- Monday-Friday 9am - 1pm